Social Media Coordination Intern:
We are looking for talented Social media coordinaton intern to create and maintain a strong online presence for our organisations. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends;
- Create engaging text, image and video content;
- Promoting IISA’s work in social media;
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness;
- engage co-workers and team leaders to use social media beneficial way;
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries;
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics;
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator;
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels;
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Multitasking and analytical skills;
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field.
Business Development Intern:
The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and projects of IISA and will be assisting the directors and IISA’s Business development manager.
The business intern will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships;
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities;
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas, products and projects.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- A background in business and business education;
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects;
- Excellent research skills;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- A positive and flexible attitude.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV, a writing sample and a cover letter.